The perfect make ahead breakfast treat for the kids to whip up for Mum, making her feel every bit as special as she is!4-6 serves 35 mins (plus leave overnight) Piece of cake
1. Combine oats, peach juice, chia seeds, yoghurt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Set aside for at
least 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile combine raspberries with maple syrup and mash with a fork to make a chunky sauce.
3. Chop the peach slices into small bite size pieces.
4. When the oat mixture is soft and the juice and yoghurt has mostly absorbed start assembling.
5. Spoon some of the oats mixture into the bottom of your serving glasses, making an even layer.
Top with some chopped peaches and then some raspberry sauce. Repeat the layers until glasses
are almost full.
6. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
7. To serve, dollop on some extra yoghurt, sprinkle with some almonds and top with a fresh
raspberry if desired.
For a dairy free alternative, replace the vanilla yoghurt with coconut yoghurt.
Recipe made with love by Sally Lukey from Sweetpea Cuisine.