There are certain times of the year when going without chocolate is not an option! This is one of those times. These brownies are everything a good brownie should be: rich, sweet, decadent and fudgy. But combining them with another sweet favourite, rockyMakes 16 pieces 50 minutes Piece of cake
- Place butter first into a medium saucepan and add 150g of the chocolate on top. Melt over low heat, stirring regularly until smooth and glossy. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven on Fan Forced to 170℃. Grease and line a square baking tin (approx. 24cm x 24cm) with baking paper.
- Place cocoa, sugars, flours and salt in a mixing bowl and use a hand whisk to combine and remove any lumps. Roughly chop the remaining chocolate and add with the pistachios and crushed biscuits and combine.
- Add the eggs to the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Pour the chocolate mix in with the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and gently smooth and spread evenly.
- Stir together the marshmallows and raspberries. Pour them onto the top of the brownie mix and use a blunt knife to gently spread and marble through the top.
- Place onto a shelf in the centre of the oven and bake for 40-45 mins or until just set in the centre.
- Remove and cool in the tin on a cake rack for 15 minutes before carefully removing and slicing. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
*if using frozen raspberries allow them to thaw slightly before use.
Recipe made with love by Sally Lukey from Sweetpea Cuisine.